yeah, it is for KKN in giritirta, I just say what on my mind, after that I playing internet on the aceh Home in DTAP, it is very cool arround at thos home, after that I find a drink, I buy a nutrisari, it is outed 5000, after that I just see video on youtube about song Asal Kau Bahagia, I like too much about this song, I hear this song with drinking nutrisari, after that I pray maghrib, and suddenly slept after it, after I wake up my parent come to me, they are very tired, and I capture a picture of them, it is on this picture :
Those picture is my mother and my sister, they are very tired after long journey from kendal to yogyakarta, and this is my big hero :
He became tired too, he is hard worker, I inspired from him too much, I idolize him very much,
Ya Allah, please give long age and healthy to my father and mother, the person who I love too much, I don't know why I must live, but the one purpose of me is pay back what they have done to me until now, it is 20 years, they always care about me, I don't know how to pay back to them, and I hope that I can pay back to them someday with my knowledge, Ya Allah, please bring happiness to my family, and with my sister also, I hope her thooth can be cured, cause there is a problem with her thooth, I hope the problem in me and my family can be fixed
Amiin ya Robbal alamin
Yogyakarta December 26th, 2017
No comments:
Post a Comment