Refresh for Work Camp Day 3

Yeah, today I weak up, and after that I just hearing music, and after that I pray to Allah, after that, I take a bath, and after that I goes to Lab, and waiting almost 15 minutes, after that, There is mattery about how to measure, it is about instrumen height, that is measure from patok to lower instrumen, that is perpendicular, after that it is explained how to measure from crest, toe, toe, and crest, after that he train us, about took crest in 50 m long, it must be took every 5 m, after that he train us how to draw in digital phase, after that there is zero time, so I just read Denni Pasca Blog after that, after that I goes to Burjo to buy egg rice, it is outed 14000, after that There is divide about the tools, after that we got sokkia set610, after we check about the tools then, and this is the photo of it



it is about the reflector of it, after that I come home, after that we took photo in geolisin, and after that I come home, and suddenly slept, why I can become weaker everytime, after that I suddenly weak up, and check that my wifi repeater is received at JNE kopma, after that with my motor, I goes to that place, And got those wifi repeater, after that I come tobgas station, and filled my tire with nitrogen, it is outed 21000, after that I come home, and tried my wifi repeater, and it doesn't work like what I've expected, I hate it, after that suddenly my parent is come, and suddenly slept


Tomorrow, I must become stronger than today, I must keep on working


Yogyakarta, December 30th, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment