Today, I just wake up and doing deaign about the sticker of group, after that I realize that the design is just for all of group, after that I come to campus and got briefing from Mr Bambang, and on that day we begin to check our instrumen Leica TS02, but the problem begin with that the telescope is very dark and everyone on it, almost cannot see what we see, and after that we begin to checking the distant constanta, and after that we begin to make 4 point, and after that we begin to measure horizontal, vertical angle, and we measure about horizontal, vertical, and slope distance about it, and after that I begin to seethe telescope again, but I cannot see the stadia stamen for it, and after that, Yudha doing some good sight seeing, and after that we can get doing all the job although the hirarchy is not good at all, after that I just alone sat on archi chair, and after that I just see anime boku no hero academia, and after the dowbload is done, I go home, and find food, it is just 2 egg rice, it outed 13000, after that I go home, and take a bath, and just eat that egg rice, and suddenly slept until 22.00, and after that I just sleep again.
Yogyakarta, January 4th, 2018
No comments:
Post a Comment