Leica Flex office and Prolific

Today, we change our total station for measure the place, and we got still leica ts02, and after that I go to jum'atan and buy two batagor, it took 10000, and after that I came back again to laboratorium, to learn how to move data from leica ts02 to a laptop, on the first we try using software leica survey office, but after that there isore good software, it is leica flex office, after that we download a master for those leica it is prolific, and after that yudha can transfer it, from leica ts02 to his laptop, and after that I go home, and just eat batagor again, and after that I sleep after that, and suddenly wake up on 22.00, and after thatI just sleep again, and got other stuff, and suddenly sleep again

Yogyakarta, January 4th, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment