On that day I am just make this website become more simple, so right now this website is very simple. There is a problem, it is about the grid, when it doesn't have image, it will just show read post, so my duty is even though the post doesn't have image but it will show the title and summary, I think that there is a problem with vm8211. So I remake this blog almost 3 hour, from 06.00-09.00.
Afterthat I suddenly slept from 09.00-10.00, and after that I buy detergent and snack, it is outed 21.400, after that I bought a rice with tempe, it is outed 15000, After that I just eat and wash my cloothes. I just playing game after that until it is 15.00, after I find another song that can make me good at studying, and I downloaded that song but after that, the song is not appropriate with my mood, cause I dont see the whole anime that include in the song.
I just open my laptop, and force to make my scription, but I got failure cause suddenly at 19.30, I just fall a sleep, so I got another failure again huh, I just hope that my scription is can be coompleted fast, and doesn't make my father and mother is waiting for so long.
Yogyakarta, July 13th, 2019
Yogyakarta, July 13th, 2019
No comments:
Post a Comment