Yeah, for today I am come back again to the day I become bad people. On this day I reading manhwa Fitness in manhwa roshi and manhwa18. You know after that I just enroll to menko, but I don't know it will be succesed or not, so I just try it. After that I try to make shouffle onmelete, but, you know I got failed. I don't know what step I am doing wrong. On that day I also seeing my friend youtube channel. Yeah it is really boring day, after that I try to change LCD of ASUS ZENFONE L1. I am peasimistic it will make many failure. On the final, I am successed change the LCD. Yeah, that's all about my boring day, hope you don't make me to be your motivation, because I am the most laziest peraon in the world.
Kendal, 25 Juni 2020
Muhammad Faiz Zulfikar
No comments:
Post a Comment